The purpose of your Course Project is to demonstrate your understanding, comprehension, and mastery of the following concepts:
• Identify and recognize ethical issues in business.
• Explain the role of values in ethical decision making
• Use Business Ethics terminology
Throughout this Semester, you acquired knowledge on Business Ethics topics, theories, and terminology. You will apply this new knowledge to your Course Project.
Pick a movie that you believe has an excellent ethical conflict or situation. You will then write a 3-4 page paper on these topics:
1. What is the name of the film, and describe in detail the ethical conflict?
2. What makes this situation unethical?
3. Is this something that frequently happens in today’s society?
4. What would you do if you were in this situation?
5. Do you agree or disagree with the outcome of the situation?
For full credit on this assignment, please ensure that every question is answered and your answers are
supported. Please make sure that your answers are in your own words and not plagiarized. There are
no right or wrong answers to these questions just like the case studies; they are your opinions.
Ideas of topics include:
If you need some ideas for movies, I would use “A Few Good Men,” “The Big Short,” “Enron: The
Smartest Man in the Room”, “The Proposal.”
Ideas for sources include:
• Magazines (Newsweek, Business Week, Time)
Final Term Project – Will be submitted in a professional APA formatted paper:
1. Cover Page
2. 3-4 page response to the questions
4. Properly formatted APA References page, including a link to articles