- Explain the importance of ongoing curriculum evaluation, why it is important, and for whom it is important.
- List criteria that are important to consider in curriculum evaluation.
- Explain how and why pilot testing can be used in curriculum evaluation.
- Provide examples of both short-term and long-term curriculum evaluations for process improvement, and explain why both types are necessary to curriculum development.
- Describe how to apply evidence-based nursing concepts, theories, and best practices to improve curriculum development.
- Identify the appropriate accreditation body for a selected curriculum and describe appropriate accreditation evaluation criteria.
- For example, a school of nursing might be accredited by CCNE or ACEN, whereas a hospital staff development program might be accredited by JCAHO, HFAP, or others.
Paper will contextualize the subject in its africa architecture. Although 3-4 sources will be included, you are expected to write your paper using your own