Remember to be clear about what action you are recommending. Executive management will want to understand not only what you discovered, but also what you propose as a solution. The company’s leaders will want to know what decisions they need to make based on your findings. Give them the actionable information they need to decide.
You may want to review these presentation resources to help you with your narrated presentation. You will provide voice annotation for all slides in the following format:
- five to 10 slides maximum; limit bullets to no more than six per slide
- voice annotation for every slide (excluding the reference slide)
- a reference slide with one to two quality sources
How Will My Work Be Evaluated?
As you progress in your cybersecurity career, you may find yourself making presentations to customers, client audiences, and management. By summarizing your results and recommendations to management in an effective presentation, you are demonstrating how you use your technical knowledge to convey your ideas to others in a professional setting. Your ability to express your recommendations to provide information for decision makers in a format that uses the right mix of technical detail in a business context is an important workplace and career skill.
The following evaluation criteria aligned to the competencies will be used to grade your assignment:
- 1.2.2: Employ a format, style, and tone appropriate to the audience, context, and goal.
- 1.3.3: Integrate appropriate credible sources to illustrate and validate ideas.
- 2.1.3: Explain the significance of the issue or problem.
- 12.3.2: Describe the implementation of controls.
- 12.8.1: Recognize the process to obtain approval from the business process owner.
- 13.2.1: Evaluate vendor recommendations in the context of organization requirements.